On Tuesday 24 February 2004 06:26 pm, JoeHill wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Aug 2008 22:03:32 +1200
>
> anton disseminated the following:
> > If Gnome didn't suck so bad I would, well, use it!
>
> It amazes me to no end how many people are so loyal to KDE, yet have so
> many problems with it.
>
> Sorry, this is my day to bash KDE... :-D
Hey Joe, that is ok, to each his own and all that. I personally stay with KDE
because early on, Mandrake 6.2 or so, I tried Gnome and could find no way to
get my external modem to connect to the internet. KDE did it with KPPP first
try, been there ever since. I do go  and have a look at gnome now and again,
but It just doesn't flip my prop. : )
--
Dennis M. linux user #180842