Hello,
I'm using the touchpad on my notebook (compaq nx9005) without any additional
driver. Mandrake9.2 installed the touchpad as a standard PS2 mouse. It works
great. The only thing missing is the scrolling (I thing it's like the wheel
on a regular mouse) that I have with XP.
I don't know if it helps??
Bye
Christophe