----- Original Message -----
From: Margot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 08:11:54 +0000
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Fwd: [spam] Symantec Mail Security detected that yousent a
message containing a suspicious attachment.

> Anders Lind wrote:
> > On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:24:58 +0800
> > Anguo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>I just received a dozen messages like the one below.
> >>Using Kmail, and of course GNU/Linux exclusively,
> >>I don't know how my email could have been infected.
> >>
> >>Each message I received from Symantec/mmgc.com, deals with a
> >>different messages supposedely coming from me, and each
> >>message has the subject line from different posts that I
> >>sent to the newbie list a long time ago.
> >>
> >>Did a linux user or at the very least a newbie-list user get
> >>infected and using the emails I sent to the list to spam
> >>others with viruses???
> >>

> > I got the same message so I think it is just crap.
> >
> > /Anders
> >
>Margot did speak thus:
> Me too - 63 of them this morning, all relating to messages I sent to
> the newbie list September last year, using Mozilla on 9.0. Infected?
> I doubt it! WTF??!!!
> Mozilla's Junk filter let me down on this one, and left them in my
> inbox :-(
>
> Margot

I too got some of them......but only 14. :-(
I feel like I have been deprived. I need to start sending more
messages. ;-)

Best regards.

--Angus

"Let us not look back in anger or forward in fear, but around
in awareness." -- James Thurber

~Linux Powered by Mandrake 9.2~
~Reg. Linux User #278931~