H.J.Bathoorn wrote:

On Saturday 28 February 2004 10:42, John Richard Smith wrote:

I wounder what I need to do to get the full programme?

Well for one click on "settings", go to "toolviews" and select all the options there.
The program is there, it just isn't configured properly......it should've been configured to show most tools on install though. Strange.

Good luck,
HarM

Of course you are right HarM.
However it's a little bit odd , the basic overall primary kooka window is
quite detatched from all the other windows, when it suggests that they
are part of the primary window. Never mind. Just odd that the primary
window comes up suggesting there is much more to it when in fact the
other aspects are all in quite seperate windows unrelated.

Anyway be that as it may. I don't see any .pnm file types available in kooka.
I chose BMP which, if my memory serves me correctly, is a windblows
bitmap format ?
It did make an OCR image in text file format, though I'm not sure what
it does with it. It doesn't seem to call it anything I can recognise as such.
I'll get the hang of it eventually.

John

--
John Richard Smith