On Friday 27 February 2004 09:55 pm, Troy Thomas Hall wrote:
> How does one go about updating rc1?  I am a standard-club member.

I am really not trying to be rude, but this has been discussed at least 3 - 4
times a week on both expert and newbie in the past two weeks.  Simply
browsing the archives should give you the info you need.

You can even search them here:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/

You should also read the cooker howto.  It has a section on keeping a cooker
installation up to date.  You can use the same procedure to update a rc1 to a
final.

Also, while I am at the list Nazi thing, would you please remove the reply-to
setting in your mail client.  It screws up the list replies, so a reply goes
to you and not to the list.  If your email setting is the same as the
reply-to, it is not necessary anyway.  The purpose of a reply-to is so that
replies to a message go to somebody other than the sender.  For instance, I
always set the reply-to field to my secretary when I am sending an e-mail on
policy changes that people aren't going to like.  That way all the flames go
to her instead of me. ;-)
--
/g