On Sat, 2004-02-28 at 11:04, Ronald J. Hall wrote:

> Glad you got Popfile working, Anne says its great.

It is ... I used it in Win98 for quite some time, but thought I'd check
out spamassassin as long as I was doing the "learn new things" schtick
here in Linux.

> But...what was so hard about getting Spamassassin to work. I followed one of
> Derek Jennings posts and it seemed pretty easy here.. Thanks!

Beats me ... PEBKAC of some variety, no doubt.  I tried a multitude of
different things, but it simply wasn't -- well -- /simple/ for this
newbie to get going.

I'll probably revisit it at some point down the road when I'm closer to
knowing what the hell I'm doing.  :)

--
Chuck Mattsen ... [EMAIL PROTECTED] ... Mahnomen, MN
Registered Linux User #346519