On Saturday 28 February 2004 02:32 pm, Margot wrote:

> I assume that once you have paid for the licence they will *send*
> you the binaries - for that price, I expect them to be hand
> delivered to my door, on a velvet cushion!

When you pay the mob protection, they don't actually provide you with a
service, they simply "don't" provide you with a particular service.

If you want really good reading, read through the terms of the license.  This
is one of the few cases that I know of where buying a license actually puts
you in a worse legal position than if didn't.

--
Bryan Phinney
Software Test Engineer