On Sunday 29 February 2004 02:13 pm, Anne Wilson wrote:

My hard drive is only 40 gb, and being that Linux is just my toy(though I
rarely use Windows unless I have a problem with Linux), it has only 15 GB. Of
course if I ever need more space I can always resize without losing data...I
think. I've never actually tried resizing a Linux partition. Will data loss
occur?