On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:50:52 -0500
Carroll Grigsby disseminated the following:

> Just keep this in mind: If you see an old bald headed guy with a beard
> hanging around the local schoolyard, it might just be me enforcing Will's IP
> rights.

ROFL! Thanks Carroll, it being Monday and all, I needed that.

...and hey, listen, I'm laughing on the surface but crying inside.
Unfortunately, the current political climate in Canada provides for two choices
in terms of voting:

Liberal: We're going to have a pointless and 'outcome-never-in-doubt' discussion
about doing everything the Americans say to do.

Conservative: We're going to do everything the Americans say to do.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046