Not addressing the problem directly, but try GNOME PPP and see if
you have the same problem.
(Kmenu > networking > remote access > GNOME PPP )

Bob

Hoyt Bailey wrote:
On Sunday 29 February 2004 06:09 pm, Christophe Hannecart wrote:

Hi all,

I am having problems with accessing the Internet with Mandrake 9.2.

KPPP dials correctly into my ISP but when I try to browse web sites I
get messages telling me the page cannot be found (same access problem
with email software). Internal network and web server are working
fine. I use the standard security setting and no firewall.

I am pretty sure this is a security settings issue but I can't seem
to find a solution.

Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Thanks,

Chris

-- -- Bob Read // Registered Linux user #287118 http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/b/e/bestill.htm

Soli Deo Gloria-Solus Christus-Sola Gratia-Sola Fide-Sola Scriptura
The Church of The Master [Baptist]
    Providence, Rhode Island
http://users.ids.net/~bobread/cotm.htm