Hi! Two days ago my computer crashed and I was forced to shut it down by
the hard way. Since then, the X server doesnīt start (it shows the screen
of NīVidia and flickes... some time after, it gives up and go to text
mode).
I tried to run e2fs, but I had a surprise. Furst, e2fs told me I had to
unmount my root partition, which gave a bit of headache (I had to find my
Installation CD). Then , after I unmounted the root partition, e2fs told
me that my partition had "unsupported features" so that I should get a
newer version of e2fs. Well, I download the newest version at RPMfind but
nothing changed (the problem was not solved).
Something strange about the situation is that the command "df" tells me I
have 0 free space in my hard disk, even thoug I deleted the folder of Open
Office (I would re-install it later). Also, Partition Magic says I have 0
free space.
What should I do?

[]'s

PS: My computer is an Athlon 2600+, motherboard MSI KT4-Ultra, Geforce 4
video card, with a 20 Gb Quantum Hard Disk. It has 512 Mb of DDR RAM. I
have three partions in my hard disk, one of which contains Windows XP.