On Saturday 13 March 2004 02:45 am, Inhabitant of Zion wrote:
> Hi
>
> Well as usual with every upgrade nothing works properly.
>
> So far:
>
> Update won't work.
>
> I have sound in KDE but not in Gnome.
>
> None of the Audio or Video players work.
>
> Xsane won't recognise my scanner.
>
> Still at least K3b works...
>
> Ohh what joy I am going to have now trying to sort this mess
> out.

    For a start, see my reply today to the thread "mdk10 urpmi
problems".    Even if you don't install sources and get the
updates/bug fixes, you'll can still probly get some help from the
cooker archives as I outlined in the last paragraph.  The cooker
twiki might be of some help too
http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/Mandrake10
--
      Tom Brinkman                 Corpus Christi, Texas
               Proud to be an American