All,

I spent a lot of time and frustration trying to get Firefox and Thunderbird to play nice together so I decided to create my first Twiki explaining how I made this work.

I hope it was appropriate to do this as it is not directly a Makdrake Linux thing but more of an application thing but I thought it would be appropriate.

For anyone interested it is at http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/ThunderbirdAndFirefox

I intend on adding more things to it as I have time but wanted to get it down while it was still fresh.

Part two will be how to be able to share Thunderbird with windows so I can read all of this stuff from the list in both win and Linux. That is the only reason I went with Thunderbird.

I have pulled some information from the Mozzila forums but have not had time to play with it.

Steve