On Wed, 2004-03-17 at 07:04, Margot wrote:
> Hi Stephen! Nice to hear from you again!
>
> Your 9.2 powerpack is in the pouch of the 3rd kangaroo from the left
> - better hurry up and use it - everyone except me seems to be
> running 10 now so you've got a bit of catching up to do ;-)
>
> Margot

Hehehehe...ta Margot...
BTW, the nearest 'roo is probably 50 k's away...so I'll have to do some
driving to get to'em...

stephen kuhn - owner
==============================
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Dear Emily: Today I posted an article and forgot to include my
signature. What should I do? -- Forgetful Dear Forgetful: Rush to your
terminal right away and post an article that says, "Oops, I forgot to
post my signature with that last article. Here it is." Since most people
will have forgotten your earlier article, (particularly since it dared
to be so boring as to not have a nice, juicy signature) this will remind
them of it. Besides, people care much more about the signature anyway.
-- Emily Postnews Answers Your Questions on Netiquette