JoeHill wrote:
On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 17:22:50 -0500
Lee Wiggers disseminated the following:

I accidently upgraded the laptop last week.

LOL! I hate it when that happens. Yer walkin' by the comp with the ISO's, trip,
the CD goes flying into the drive, and on the way down you hit 'enter'.

I downloaded the 10.0 ISOs a while ago, and I am concentrating my willpower on refraining from upgrading until I have some free time to do the install and sort out any glitches. But those files are sitting there on my hard drive saying "Burn, baby, burn!"

Sir Robin

-- "Have you googled yet?" "Willow, she's seventeen!" - Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Univeritesi
Ankara 06533