On Saturday 20 March 2004 06:12 am, JoeHill wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 23:19:10 -0500
>
> Carroll Grigsby disseminated the following:
> > Curiously, Ive been getting a lot less spam lately.
>
> You shouldn't have said anything...looks like it's picking up. I've knocked
> off about 60 so far today already.

I've seen no slow-down whatsoever on my wife's account (her e-addy is on the
internet because of volunteer work).  Thank God for SA.  My ISP uses SA,
also, and (quite intelligently) tags them in the header with "sssssss", one
"s" for each point, then sends them on.  I can filter on my ISP's score,
which is pretty aggressive, and then filter the ones that don't go to the
bit-bucket with my own Bayes rules.  It works pretty darn well and the
spammer's haven't figured out how to get much by it---yet.

e.