Hai all,

1.
I can not boot from CD #1 Mandrake Linux Community. But I can boot from
CD #2. It that bugs? Or my LiteOn Combo has a problems?

2.
I can connect to my ISP (Centrin Indonesia) via dial-up modem. But when
I activate my onboard Network Card, I just can connect but cannot surf
or check emails. I just can surf and check emails when NIC is disabled.
Can anybody solve my problem here?
Because I want to share my connection with my brother's machine thas
runs WinXP Professional.

3.
I still can not install my Radeon driver that i downloaded from Ati's
homepage. The readme there is not as good as nVidia has. Please tell me
step by step instalation.

Please reply in simple English. :-))
My specification:
AXP 1800+
Abit NF7-S Motherboard (onboar SATA & NIC)
Radeon 9100 VGA Card.

--
 ()-()  Makacih,                      | Even experienced users
( 'o' ) Budhi "mbUdh" Astiyadi        | read man pages everyday,