On 03/28/2004 05:05 PM, Rory wrote:

Okay, I just installed a tonne of stuff from development tools. No luck. Can anyone recommend specific packages I should run to get this thing going?

I am still on 9.1 but I checked anyway.
The gcc compiler is located in RPMs called gcc<version number>, e.g. gcc2.96 (with me). I guess there is a gcc3.... on the 9.2 and 10.0 disks. Fire up MCC, run RPMdrake / software installer and see if you can find anything called gcc.

Paul

--
The first time Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck
is when they start making vacuum cleaners.

http://www.nlpagan.net/linux.htm