Title: RE: [newbie] Multifonction printers and linux?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of rhein
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2004 9:21 AM
To: liste newbie
Subject: [newbie] Multifonction printers and linux?

Hello,
I want to buy a multifonction printer (printer, scanner, copier) like
HP, Lexmark or Canon.
I checked on the boxes in the shop but nothing is mentioned about linux.
Does any one on this list have any experience with it?
Thank you
Christophe

I have an Epson CX5200 mfc and it works very well. I suspect that HP multi's will too, but check it out here:
http://www.linuxprinting.org/printer_list.cgi

You can pick the printer your interested in and find out if it works barely, perfectly, or not at all. HTH