Hi all,

I'm having a HP deskjet 3325 attached at a usb port and it runs like a
charm. But a while ago I had major problems printing documents and had
to breack it of. Now it seems that there is still a lot of pages in the
queue, so for the last half hour my cartridge is getting waisted on
stuff I don't need.

Does anybody know how to find out if there's more to come and most
importantly, how to cancel it?

I'm running mdk 9.1 by the way.

Cheers, Marco
--
They're pink and wet, they make the best kinda pet...
(Frank Zappa - Baby Snakes)

Registered Linux user #268279

* This message is composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer *