"So far, it's been a banner year for MandrakeSoft, makers of Mandrakelinux. In
January, they announced a return to profitability, followed by a return to the
stock market in mid-March. Sandwiched between these two significant business
events, MandrakeSoft released Mandrakelinux 10.0 Community, an early-adopter's
release of Mandrakelinux 10.0 Official, due out in May. Even though it's only a
public beta, the newest Mandrakelinux is definitely worth the download, some
rough edges notwithstanding. Here's why I think so."

Link:

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/reviews/5314/1/

--
JoeHill