On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 10:28 am, many eyes viewed Dave Ashmore's words:-
> OK, quick question.
> When I get an unclean shutdown like say a power outage.
> When unattended of course I'm not here to press Y to run file system check.
> How can this be set to automatically run when it encounters an unclean
> shutdown?
> Thanks
> Dave Ashmore

Why do you want to press Y? Don't you trust the system to fix itself? Because
believe me, it will if you don't interfere. So if you get a unclean shutdown,
just reboot and walk away so that you don't press Y.

Charlie

--
Registered Linux User:- 329524