I'll probably go and ask linksys about this too, but first I thought I'd turn here.

I want to connect to my network with a static IP. I changed my ifcfg-wlan0 file, and made sure the ip addy wasn't within the dhcp range. Then, I ifdown'ed and ifup'ed wlan0, and got the IP. Unfortunately, I had no internet connection. So then I tried pinging the router, and it went fine. Then I tried getting to the http router settings. Went fine as well.

Anyone know what the problem is?

--Marc

dangerous content by Nitrex VirusGate, and is
believed to be clean.
http://www.nitrex.net

Alexandre Dubois wrote:

Maybe your router is only source NATting the ip addresses within your dhcp range...

So how would I fix this, any settings you know of?