I'm having a problem when forwarding email with embedded graphics:  the graphics don't show in the forwarded copy of the email.  This was not a problem in the past because the graphics DID get forwarded to the recipients even though they didn't show in my copy, however, recently I'm being told that the graphics aren't there.  Am I missing a setting?  I know that the way around this is to save the original email and then attach it to an outgoing email, but this is a pain and it doesn't allow the original to be edited and cleaned up.

Rich