On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 03:25, Dan Gordon wrote:

> I installed 10 yesterday and did 975MB of updates just after i
> installed.  Its working beutifully.
>
> Regards,
> Dan Gordon

I'll have to find a faster 56k modem, ya reckon?

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
The fellow sat down at a bar, ordered a drink and asked the bartender if
he wanted to hear a dumb-jock joke. "Hey, buddy," the bartender replied,
"you see those two guys next to you? They used to be with the Chicago
Bears. The two dudes behind you made the U.S. Olympic wrestling team.
And for you information, I used to play center at Notre Dame." "Forget
it," the customer said. "I don't want to explain it five times."