On Tue, 2004-04-06 at 11:48, Lanman wrote:
> Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> >
> > Good point. I'll keep that a bit more under wraps from now on.
> >
> > stephen kuhn - owner
>
> LOL! Nice to see your sense of humour is intact Stephen.
>
> Lanman

Do NOT let on that I have a sense of humour. That could ruin my
reputation, mate.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
Yes me, I got a bottle in front of me. And Jimmy has a frontal lobotomy.
Just different ways to kill the pain the same. But I'd rather have a
bottle in front of me, Than to have to have a frontal lobotomy. I might
be drunk but at least I'm not insane. -- Randy Ansley M.D. (Dr. Rock)