On April 5, 2004 02:23 pm, franki wrote:

> Can you tell me where you got the updates??
>
> from what ftp server I mean.. and what path..
> I've been trying to add an update source to get all these packages..
> I must have done it wrong, because it added the new sources but
> still said there was no updates.
> (I wasn't using the default mirror list in mandrakeupdate, I
> manually added a couple of what I thought were cooker sources,
> I guess I got it wrong so I'm hoping someone can show me an example
> of what they setup for the updates.)

About an hour after installing i went into mcc and clicked on the
updates icon and there were all kinds of them there,  this was before
i messed around with urpmi.  But today i saw that easy urpmi has
updated there server lists for 10 CE so it sould not be long before
they are up to date.  Im already seeing tons of stuff there.

Regards,
Dan Gordon

--
Tue Apr  6 01:22:05 EDT 2004
 01:22:05 up 3 min,  0 users,  load average: 0.12, 0.17, 0.08