I tried to install plugger under netscape 4.61 (libc5 version of both).
I first tried the rpm and it appeared to install fine but then whenever I
went to a page with audio files, netscape would die.
Since then I have uninstalled the rpm, installed the tarball by placing
the plugger.so and pluggerrc files in the right places (specified in the
README file), upgraded to netscape 4.7 and reinstalled plugger, first in
my user's home dir and then globally and netscape still dies. This is even
worse than not having any sound.
I got plugger working fine when I had LM6.0, I'm not sure what, if
anything, I did then that I'm not doing now. Any ideas?

DvB