> These Are Not 10.0 updates.
>
> Cooker has reopened and development for the next release has begun.
>
> If you have been using cooker to install updates for 10.0CE, STOP.
> Wait until the New structure has been established on all mirrors and then
> redefine your urpmi sources.

These updates showed up in mandrake-devel/stable/. This is the Mandrake
recommended location for 10CE updates.

Did the updates for mandrake-devel/cooker/ appear in mandrake-devel/stable/
also?

Is this a mistake, or am I missing something here? Shouldn't the updates have
appeared in cooker only, if they were cooker development?

TIA,
Rick Kunath