Try
# urpmi k3b0.11.5-0
If that dosen,t work then do:
#urpmi.update [or at least visit www.urpmi.org and learn this]

:-/
Enjoy

Frank

On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 02:36, rhein wrote:
Hello,
Stupid question but if I want to upgrade for example K3b 0.9.10 (who
came with the mdk 9.2 cds) to the last version k3b0.11.5-0.
Shall I remove first the old version and install the new one or can I
just open my rpm file and thats it?
Are there rules to follow?
Go the files always to the same folder?

I downloaded a small game called pathologica as a rpm file and opened
it.... And nothing happened... No icon in the menus... I checked with
the find files and I got 3 files and 1 directory in /usr... But I can
not run the game...
Thanks
Christophe