On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 11:41, et wrote:

> well you should really only need disk 1 to get a good working install, and
> disk 5 is the powerpack extras... most folks won't get but the first 3 disks,
> and then add contrib as a urpmi source to load whatever else they want

Only disk 1? Mate, I'm the kinda person that installs EVERYTHING I could
possibly install; always been funny like that (at least on my PERSONAL
box - not on customer's boxes). Gotta get the girliefriend's box up to
speed first - so I can use her box as storage. And have to set time
aside as I reckon it's going to require a very long weekend. With lots
of beer.

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I never failed to convince an audience that the best thing they could do
was to go away.