Loon Seong Yin wrote:

Hi,

I have downloaded all 5 iso's for mandrake 10.0 community, but was wondering if there is anyway where i could actually have these compiled into one dvd. I tried copying all the files from the 3 iso's to a dvd, but am unable to get it to boot or autoplay properly. Any help on this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Seong-Yin

I cannot anwser your question , but I am curious to know how well your DVD writer works under linux.

DVD writer are becoming cheap enough here in the UK now.

John

--
John Richard Smith
[EMAIL PROTECTED]