Rory wrote:
> > > Secondly, I'm still deciding if I'm going to stay with Stable or
> > > Community when the mirrors are back up next week.  In the short term,
> > > is it prudent just to update everything from "stable/official" first?
> > >
> > > Or, will going straight to CE (I'm not going to do cooker) cover
> > > everything under Official and bring me further along, rendering
> > > updating from stable first as a pointless excercise?

Response:
> seems pointless to me... a lot of changing sources but then again,,, I like
> to run cooker,,,kinda gives me an excuse to have so much computing power.

Part of what I'm asking is wrapped up in me just orienting myself to the
concept of updating a product that has three streams over public server.
It's new to me.

What I'm basically trying to determine is this....

I'm running off the 10.0 CE ISOs right now with only security updates.  So, to
catch up, should I be picking the Stable branch this week (which will become
the Official, I assume, when the Official ISO's are released) first to "catch
up" and then switch to the Community branch?  Or, does just going with the CE
branch fully cover the Stable branch, as well?

In either case, I'm assuming that once the 10.0 Official ISOs hit the servers,
that I won't have to touch them as I'll either be caught up + patches (Stable
branch) or slightly ahead (CE branch), right?