On Saturday 10 April 2004 16:38, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Has anyone had any success getting the Belkin F5D6020 v2 WLAN pcmcia card
> to work with Mandrake 9x or 10?  I got the card for $10 so I figured I'd
> give it a try.
>
> I found the following page:
>
> http://www.houseofcraig.net/belkin_howto.php
>
> But the above link doesn't seem to have all the information I need.  Like,
> what directory do I need to put the pcmf502.o file?
>
> Anyone had any success with this card and wish to tell me what they did to
> get  it to work with Linux?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Troy

Sorry for falling into this thread a bit late (I've been away;)):

The first port of call should've been:

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca

and more specifically:

http://mandrake.vmlinuz.ca/bin/view/Main/NetworkCards

where you would've found a link to:

http://people.zeelandnet.nl/triade/linux/Belkin.html

and there's a howto for mdk9.2 which'll probably go for 10.0 too on the
belkinV2 card.

Good luck,
HJarM

--