Carroll Grigsby wrote:
On Saturday 10 April 2004 05:41 pm, Josenildo Marques wrote:

On Sat, 2004-04-10 at 16:16, JoeHill wrote:

On Sat, 10 Apr 2004 12:35:31 -0500

Tom Brinkman disseminated the following:

I use it as my desktop background, slide show,

...and we all can guess what that slideshow is, you DOM!

DOM: Unknown word

What is that ? Forbidden language ? :-)

Josenildo:
DOM == Dirty Old Man. Synonyms include reprobate, lecher, pervert. In Brazil, they can be found strolling along the incredible beautiful beaches staring at the even more incredible female occupants. Or so I've heard.

And here was innocent little me thinking Tom was calling him a Document Object Model ;-)

Sir Robin

-- "If the lion could speak, we would not understand it." - Wittgenstein

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi
Ankara 06533