On Tuesday 13 April 2004 18:07, Andrew Archibald wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 15:08, Kaj Haulrich wrote:
> > magazines are, displays articles from march 15.th ! - Only when
> > I reload the page it seems to get updated. Funny. Do any of you
> > have
>
> Hmm, on checking, I am seeing links from march as well, and
> reloading the page doesn't help. I'm on mdk 9.2. Possibly a
> problem with whatever script mandrake uses on its server to keep
> them up-to-date?
>
> A.

Probably, Andrew. But why the same, outdated page ?
At least we can conclude that it's not our systems, be it 9.2 or
10.0. Nor is it the browsers, because just now, I tried my
daughters box (which has a very inferior OS on it, with an Internet
Evil browser) and the same thing happened.

The famous "Mandrake, the magician" - trick ?

Kaj Haulrich.
--
* Sent from a 100 % Microsoft-free computer *
* running Linux kernel 2.6.4 on Mandrake 10.0 *