Anne Wilson wrote:

On Saturday 10 April 2004 08:23, Graham Watkins wrote:

Anyone know how to configure Shorewall so as to enable access to the
Linux host by the W98 guest?

As things stand, I can only see the host from the guest if I shut
Shorewall down.

In rules I have
ACCEPT net:192.168.0.0/24,!192.168.0.1   fw   all

Thanks Anne - I'm trying to set it up using webmin. I'm not sure I got it right because I still can't connect to the host. It's sometimes the case (at least on my system) that the Windows guest takes a while to respond to changes in the firewall, so I'll leave it a while before crying for help again.

Graham Watkins
--
On the whole, I preferred cats to women because cats seldom if ever used the word "relationship".(Kinky Friedman - Greenwich Killing Time)

Registered Linux user number 265254 http://counter.li.org