On Friday 16 April 2004 2:29 pm, Philip Cronje wrote:
> Strange how some people have no end of troubles, while the most trouble I
> had was figuring out that CD2 was bootable on my machine while CD1 was not.

Well, it could simply be that I'm running MDK on an older computer.  I've
never had this volume of issues installing any OS before.  But, I must say,
MDKMove seemed to have a better handle on things.

By the way, I believe there are some acknowledged issues with the 2.6 kernal
when it comes to ADSL that they've been sorting out during the last couple of
revisions.

~Rory