Reading through the recent posts, it appears that many on the list who have
broadband (lucky lot!!) and have downloaded version 10(CE) or version 10
(Official) are having  problems. There seem to be many "bugs" still in them.

My question, and it is a serious one, is:

When the boxed sets come out in a few weeks time, will they still be buggy, or
will the bugs have been sorted? Or would it be better to wait several weeks
before buying, if this means that all the updates to sort these bugs out are
available on CD?

Alternatively, I could buy the download edition on cheap CDs, and use that as
a test to see how things are beforebuying the boxed set.

Cheers

Keith