On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:52:33 -0400
et disseminated the following:

> the real thing is M$ really is crap software,,, they give away the 64 bit
> version of winXP,,, for now,,, and It is still crap.. I don't use linux cause
> I can not afford to buy M$, I use linux cause, from where I sit, it ain't
> broken, and Windows is..ymmv

How many people have actually *paid* for XP Pro anyway? There's prolly more
pirated copies out there than legit. IIRC, I never forked over a single dime for
Windows or any software that ran on it. Then I found out I could go legit
(well, okay, the MPAA might have a few issues with me), get a better OS, with
all the software I needed, and still not pay a dime. I can see a lot of other
people making the same discovery.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046