Per-Olof Litby - Reg'l Mgr - Nordic/Baltic - Java System Software - Sun
Microsystems wrote:

I've noticed that Mozilla ignores the KDE system font settings - it apparently uses its own font settings. The fonts used to display messages are easily specified in the Mozilla preferences, but how do I make Mozilla use the same fonts used by KDE for menus and other stuff?

Suppose that you think of Mozilla that is installed as an additional software (not Mozilla that comes with Mandrake). Is that a case?

I run Mdk 9.1 that comes with Moz 1.3 and recently I added Netscape 7.1 and Mozilla 1.6 in additional. Both of them I installed using their own installers and I used their default values. At the end it seems they both run but look ugly and with hard-to-read fonts and, in general, they look worse than the 'original' Mozilla.

I did not face any setup complaint during the installation and don't know how to make them look better. I tested them all within KDE and Gnome and it is the same (anyway I prefer KDE).

Misko

  • ... p . b . burton
  • ... Sridhar Dhanapalan
  • ... fireman71
  • ... John Catral
    • ... p . b . burton
  • ... Pedro _
  • ... Pedro _
  • ... Pedro _
  • ... Jesüs Arocho
  • ... Per-Olof Litby - Reg'l Mgr - Nordic/Baltic - Java System Software - Sun Microsystems
    • ... Miroslav Skoric
      • ... Paul Smith
        • ... JoeHill
          • ... Miroslav Skoric