On Sun, Apr 18, 2004 at 06:25:25PM +1000, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> Ok - I forgot - can't remember - but it's really irking me; WHAT was the
> resolution for being able to get Mozilla to open up multiple instances -
> as per from Evo or whatever - and I used to know the damn resolution,
> but I reckon I'm catching Alzhiemer's from Kaj...
>
> I upgraded to 1.6 and now this crap! Yarg!

I post this every month or so whether I need to or not. I use a simple
script and just point to it instead of the browser itself.

#/bin/bash
browserPath="/usr/local/firefox/firefox"
url="$@"

$browserPath -remote "ping()"

# $? = false if running, true if not
if [ $? = 0 ] ; then
        exec $browserPath -remote openURL"($url,new-tab)"
else
        $browserPath $url
fi
exit