On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:39:32 -0400
JoeHill disseminated the following:

> > Speaking of Goats came downstairs poured a cup of coffee looked out my patio
> >
> > door a small goat was in my back yard . so i went out and petted it then the
> >
> > guy who is doing some concrete work for me comes up behind me and says "How
> > do you like my new poodle?"
>
> I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about this story disturbs me
> greatly.

Got it:

1. A man, never mind a man who works with concrete, should never own a poodle,
unless they are an evil genius planning world domination.

2. A man who *does* own a poodle, who in this case looks like goat, should never
be allowed to 'come up behind you'.

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046