On Saturday 24 April 2004 04:55 pm, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 09:26, Aron Smith wrote:
> > so?
>
> Er, I don't see a /mnt/removable in there anywhere - are you part of the
> "wheel" group?
> Are you a "sudoer"?
try this the drive wasn,t mounted
[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]# cat fstab
/dev/hda1 / ext3 defaults 1 1
none /dev/pts devpts mode=0620 0 0
/dev/hda6 /home ext3 defaults 1 2
/dev/hdc /mnt/cdrom auto
umask=0022,user,iocharset=iso8859-1,codepage=850,noauto,ro,exec 0 0
none /mnt/floppy supermount
dev=/dev/fd0,fs=ext2:vfat,--,umask=0022,iocharset=iso8859-1,sync,codepage=850
0 0
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/hda5 swap swap defaults 0 0
none /mnt/removable supermount
dev=/dev/scsi/host0/bus0/target0/lun0/part1,fs=ext2:vfat,--,umask=0022,iocharset=iso8859-1,kudzu,codepage=850

0 0
[EMAIL PROTECTED] etc]#