On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 22:44, franki wrote:

> > [05:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~]$ man butt
> > No manual entry for butt
> >
> > stephen kuhn - owner
>

> Your a sick puppy Stephen,
>
> I'm proud of you....

Thought about that on the last visit to King's Cross in Sydney...on the
train...tried to hide the chuckling and snickering...was waiting to be
able to use it...heheheh...

> welcome to australia.

Ta mate. Permanent resident indefinitely! (In 2006 I can apply for
citizenship)

Hooroo!

stephen kuhn - owner
illawarra computer services
a kuhn media australia company
http://kma.0catch.com
I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I
will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all
Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they
teach. Oh, tell me that I may sponge away the writing on this stone! --
Charles Dickens