On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 23:48, frankieh wrote:
> Stephen Kuhn wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 2004-04-25 at 18:33, Lee Wiggers wrote:
> >
> >>Anyone have experience with this multi-function printer/fax, etc
> >>with 9.2 or 10.  My fax died Friday and I can pick this one up
> >>cheap.
> >>
> >>Lee
> >

> > <sarcasm>

> > </sarcasm>
> >
> > stephen kuhn - owner
>

> That is not valid HTML/XHTML Stephen...
>
> it should be:
>   <sarcasm>
>    </sarcasm>
>
> Note that I fixed your badly nested tags..
>
> Also, both <b> and <i> are depreciated nowdays, it should be:
> <!-- The below line goes in your CSS stylesheet  //-->
> .stuff {font-style: italic;  font-weight: bold;}
>
>   <sarcasm>
>    </sarcasm>
>
> I hope that in future that this helps in sharpening you sarcastic wit.   :-)
>
> The sarcasm you have used will only work in Outlook Express, meaning
> that most on this list will never see it.  :-)

Damn. Learn something new each day - even here in Australia.

stephen kuhn - moaner
ill a warra komputa sehvices
a kuhn mudya austraya kompany
http://www.microsoft.com
  * This message was composed on a 100% Microsoft XP computer *
  We expressly advise to utilise Microsoft DRM encoded documents
A LISP programmer knows the value of everything, but the cost of
nothing. -- Alan Perlis