Hello,
I installed XFce4 last night... I don't know if I installed everithing because I downloaded packages untill the rpms installed without error message... :-[ It is a bit confusing the way rpms work!

  1. So now I have XFce4 running and it is loading a lot faster then
     KDE... Is it possible to know the ram used by it? i would like to
     use it on a 16 MB ram machine.
  2. My problem is the following: when I reduse a window (for exemple
     thunderbird) where is it going and how can I restore it? I tried
     left and right mouse button and nothing... I now it is something
     stupid but I could not find it.
  3. Is it possible to add directories on the desktop or are all the
     icons added to the taskbar?

Thanks
Christophe