Hi

Finally decided to give firefox a try and am now totally stumpoed.

I can't see anything in my home folder that suggests to me as being where firefox hids
its fiules.

I want basically to put a copy of my bookmarks from ./mozilla into whereever it needs
to go so that I have all my bookmarks in firefox or I refuse to use it even if it does
have a nicer GUI and seems faster.

Anybody any ideas? I guess /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox is the place to start?

--
  John Willby
  Registered Linux user number 321644