On Wednesday 28 April 2004 02:47 am, Stephen Kuhn wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-04-28 at 16:26, Jonathan Dlouhy wrote:
> > The only hit I got on kcupload was on a French KDE site, using multiple
> > search engines. I guess I'll see if it installs in English...
> > BTW, did you get my earlier query about the linking conundrum?
>
> Try checking at:
>
> http://freshmeat.net
> http://sourceforge.net
> http://www.icewalk.com
> http://rpm.pbone.net
> http://rpmfind.net
>
> ...meanwhile, nah mate - I might have missed the linking bit
> again...sorry, was out trying to earn some bread to put on the table...
>
> stephen kuhn - owner
> ==============================
> illawarra computer services
> a kuhn media australia company
> http://kma.0catch.com
>   * This message was composed on a 100% Microsoft free computer *
>   We expressly refuse to utilise Microsoft DRM encoded documents
> Whoever would lie usefully should lie seldom.

Stephen, here's my linking question if you get a chance. Thanks bro'

Stephen, back to my original question. My fax programs seem to want to
use /dev/ttyS0. I am the lucky owner of  Win/Linmodem. It's currently linked
to /dev/modem,like this;  /dev/modem -> ttySHSF0. Since all of my fax
programs seem to want to use the ttyS0 port is it all right to link ttySHSF0
to ttys0 without getting everything screwed up? Or can I link /dev/modem to
ttyS0 as well? What is the simplest way to mange this, if it's possible...
--
Jonathan Dlouhy
Wednesday, April 28, 2004 03:03 AM