On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 10:47:15 -0400
Carroll Grigsby disseminated the following:

> > 'K, try this on for size, mate:
> >
> >  "SCO appears to have given up its claim that the GPL is unconstitutional!
>
> Well, that is certainly a relief. Old Darl must have been doing some serious
> stuff when he came up with that one.

I dunno, I tried *everything*, I mean I went all Carlos Castaneda, and I still
couldn't see the logic ;-)

...like my favourite Linus quote:

"There are literally several levels of SCO being wrong. And even if we were to
live in that alternate universe where SCO would be right, they'd still be
wrong."

--
JoeHill
Registered Linux user #282046